Welcome to medusa’s documentation!¶
Medusa is a tool for constraint-based reconstruction and analysis (COBRA) of ensembles. It builds on the cobrapy package (https://github.com/opencobra/cobrapy) by extending most single-model functionality to efficient ensemble-scale analysis. Additionally, Medusa provides novel functions for the analysis of ensembles.
For installation instructions and how to cite Medusa, please see README.rst.
- Parallelized simulations
- Applying machine learning to guide ensemble curation
- Statistical testing for ensemble simulations
- Assessing ensemble performance via ROC
- Introduction to Medusa
- Creating an ensemble
- Performing ensemble simulations
- Input and output
- Ensemble Size and Speed Benchmarking
- Benchmarking ensemble generation